December 22, 2012

It's All in the Details...

I have had a LOT of fun this year with "Crafting Up! My Christmas" I picked a reasonable amount of supplies from the SU! Idea Book and Catalog as well as some things from the Holiday Mini and got to work. It was so much fun to allow my creative juices to flow and see what I came up with from day to day. 
A few of the things I won't be able to share until December 26 because some of my readers will be unwrapping the goodness on Christmas Day, but there are few "extras" that I am able to share right away.

This kit from the Holiday Mini was GENIUS!! It allowed me to wrap up just a few cookies for each person and gift sensibly (instead of feeling like I had to give the whole batch of cookies, in a cookie tin, to one person). 
Included in the kit was everything I needed to do the job (save for the cookies). I had a lot fun putting it all together.

The other fun thing I learned how to do was to make these bows (compliments of Stampin Up! and the insert they provided with my order)



If you are interested in directions, leave a comment with your email address and I'll send 'em your way!!

Enjoy your Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lucinda,
    That bow is way too cute!!!!!! I'd love to have the directions. Have a blessed Christmas.
    Caryl Ashley

    rcashley@netsync.net

    ReplyDelete